You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/cf-release. It was created based on the commit
- Known issue with the Create Account flow in UAA UI which causes infinite redirects. The workaround is to set
login.links.homeRedirect: null in the cf-release manifest
- Known issue with /check_token failing on GET request.
- This release includes breaking changes for OAuth clients thats are defined in the cf-release manifest. Starting with UAA Release v36 we have added validation for OAuth Clients. You can find the full list here, but below are the changes deployers are most likely to see:
cf client please ensure that secret is set to empty string
redirect-uri of /login with
- Starting with this release, CF deployments will use Diego as its default backend. This change comes in advance of the DEAs being officially deprecated on May 22.
- The Postgres job will upgrade PostgreSQL to version 9.6.3. This drops support for upgrading from PostgreSQL 9.4.6. Only upgrades from PostgreSQL 9.4.9 (since cf v241) and PostgreSQL 9.6.2 (since cf v256) are supported. Before deploying, please review considerations at postgres-release v17.
Job Spec Changes
- Not yet updated
Resolved in v260
- Cloud Controller and Service Broker API:
- Java Buildpack:
- java-buildpack v3.16 (no change)
- Ruby Buildpack:
- Go Buildpack:
- Node.js Buildpack:
- Python Buildpack:
- python-buildpack v1.5.18 (no change)
- PHP Buildpack:
- Staticfile Buildpack:
- Binary Buildpack:
- .Net Core Buildpack:
- consul-release v152 (no changes)
- nats-release v14 (no changes)
- No update.
Compatible Releases and Stemcells
- Diego release v1.15.3. Release notes for v1.15.3 · v1.15.2 · v1.15.1.
- Garden-Runc release v1.7.0. Release notes for v1.7.0 · v1.6.0.
- cflinuxfs2 release v1.119.0. Release notes for v1.119.0 · v1.118.0 · v1.117.0.
- cf-networking release v0.24.0. Release notes for v0.24.0 · v0.23.0.
- grootfs-release v0.19.0. Release notes for v0.19.0 · v0.19.0
- stemcell: 3363.22
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "cf" version: "260" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release?v=260" sha1: "7d0f91ecbaef48f01ec7830d04e1bf5e45558deb"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 7d0f91ecbaef48f01ec7830d04e1bf5e45558deb \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release?v=260