You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/cf-release. It was created based on the commit
- Warning: We’ve found an issue with the combination of releases recommended here, so we advise deployers to use CF 258 instead. Specifically, the recommended version of diego-release (1.13.0) does not allow deployers to configure
cleanup_process_dirs_on_wait, which is required for healthy functioning of the recommended garden-runc-release (1.5.0). Diego-release 1.14.0 includes the ability to configure that property.
- Changes in some jobs require using a BOSH Director v258 or newer.
- Changing the number of instances of doppler with restart Traffic Controllers resulting in disruption in Firehose throughput.
- The included version of Loggregator restricts ciphers to use only the following 4 ciphers. This is a breaking change for some operators and a configurable property for opting into more cipher suites was introduced in Loggregator 85 TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384
Job Spec Changes
- The cc_uploader job has new required properties. Read here for details
Resolved in v257
- CVE-2017-4972: Blind SQL Injection in UAA (high severity)
- CVE-2017-4973: Privilege Escalation in UAA (high severity)
- Cloud Controller and Service Broker API:
- Java Buildpack:
- java-buildpack v3.15 (no change)
- Ruby Buildpack:
- ruby-buildpack v1.6.37 (no change)
- Go Buildpack:
- go-buildpack v1.7.19 (no change)
- Node.js Buildpack:
- nodejs-buildpack v1.5.31 (no change)
- Python Buildpack:
- python-buildpack v1.5.17 (no change)
- PHP Buildpack:
- php-buildpack v4.3.30 (no change)
- Staticfile Buildpack:
- staticfile-buildpack v1.4.4 (no change)
- Binary Buildpack:
- binary-buildpack v1.0.11 (no change)
- .Net Core Buildpack:
- dotnet-core-buildpack v1.0.15 (no change)
- cflinuxfs2 v1.113.0 (no change)
- consul-release v152 (no change)
- No change.
- No change.
Compatible Releases and Stemcells
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "cf" version: "257" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release?v=257" sha1: "d25c454f551017196a5aa4690d80fd261561ac49"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 d25c454f551017196a5aa4690d80fd261561ac49 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release?v=257