- MySQL UAA databases that were operating prior to UAA version 1.5.2 (released in early 2014) may be incompatible with migrations in this release, causing failures during the UAA job update. A manual fix for affected deployments can be found here.
- The included version of Loggregator restricts ciphers to use only the following 4 ciphers. This is a breaking change for some operators and a configurable property for opting into more cipher suites was introduced in Loggregator 85 TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 TLS_DHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384
Job Spec Changes
cc_uploaderjob has new required properties. Read here for details.
- CVE-2017-4970 in Staticfile buildpack versions v1.4.0 – v1.4.3 (high severity)
- Users that belong to any space containing a user provided service instance are unable to view any specific service plan:
/v2/service_plans/:guid. Users are still able to view the marketplace and provision service instances.
- Cloud Controller and Service Broker API:
- Routing: No changes
- Java Buildpack:
- java-buildpack v3.14 (no change)
- Ruby Buildpack:
- ruby-buildpack v1.6.35 (no change)
- Go Buildpack:
- go-buildpack v1.7.19 (no change)
- Node.js Buildpack:
- nodejs-buildpack v1.5.30 (no change)
- Python Buildpack:
- python-buildpack v1.5.16 (no change)
- PHP Buildpack:
- Staticfile Buildpack:
- Binary Buildpack:
- .Net Core Buildpack:
- consul-release vCC (unchanged)
- etcd-release vCC (unchanged)
- NATS: No changes.
- Postgres: No changes.
- DEA-Warden-HM9000: No changes.
Compatible Releases and Stemcells
- Diego release v1.11.0. Release notes for v1.11.0.
- Garden-Runc release v1.3.0. Release notes for v1.3.0.
- cflinuxfs2-rootfs release v1.60.0. Release notes for v1.60.0 · v1.59.0 · v1.58.0.
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release?v=255 --sha1 d6a12c6c581265f920b74bb89dbf2f8f0b64225a
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: cf version: "255"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: d6a12c6c581265f920b74bb89dbf2f8f0b64225a release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release?v=255 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release?v=255