The cf-release v246 was released on November 03, 2016.
IMPORTANT - With this release UAA defaults to enforcing signature validation on Incoming SAML Assertions. Please make sure any SAML Identity configured for UAA is sending only signed SAML assertions
Contents: - CC and Service Broker APIs - Identity - Routing - Loggregator - Buildpacks and Stacks - DEA-Warden-HM9000 Runtime - Internal Components - Recommended Versions of Additional Releases - Job Spec Changes - Recommended BOSH Stemcell Versions
CC and Service Broker APIs
Routing-release bumped to 0.141.0
Buildpacks and Stacks
updated to 1.89.0 (from 1.86.0)
No CVEs present. Notably, this release introduces the
No CVEs present.
No CVEs present.
updated to v1.0.5 (from v1.0.4)
- binary-buildpack BOSH release now available on bosh.io at http://bosh.io/releases/github.com/cloudfoundry/binary-buildpack-release (https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/130040305)
updated to v1.7.14 (from v1.7.13)
- go-buildpack BOSH release now available on bosh.io at http://bosh.io/releases/github.com/cloudfoundry/go-buildpack-release
- Add go 1.7.3, remove go 1.7
- go 1.7.2 is a faulty release and should not be used: https://github.com/golang/go/blob/release-branch.go1.7/doc/devel/release.html#L52-L56
- Add glide v0.12.3, remove glide v0.11.1
- Do not glide install if vendor with subdirs present
godep go installif a go1.6 app has a Godeps/Godeps.json and a Godeps/_workspace directory
- Copy Go toolchain into container if GO_INSTALL_TOOLS_IN_IMAGE is set
- Set $GOPATH in the runtime container if GO_SETUP_GO_PATH_IN_IMAGE is set
Default binary versions: go 1.6.3
updated to v3.10 (from v3.9)
I’m pleased to announce the release of the
3.10. This release updates the Dynatrace frameworks.
- Updated Dynatrace Frameworks (via Alois Mayr)
For a more detailed look at the changes in
3.10, please take a look at the commit log. Packaged versions of the buildpack, suitable for use with
update-buildpack, can be found attached to this release.
updated to v1.5.22 (from v1.5.21)
- Add node 6.9.0 and 6.8.1, remove node 6.6.0 and 6.7.0
- Add node 0.10.48, remove node 0.10.46
- Add node 0.12.17, remove node 0.12.15
- Add node 4.6.1, remove node 4.5.0
- Address USN-3087-1: OpenSSL vulnerabilities with node 6.8.1 and 6.9.0
- NOTICE: Node.js 0.10 will be removed after October 31, 2016 due to end of LTS
Default binary versions: node 4.6.0
updated to v4.3.21 (from v4.3.20)
- Address USN-3095-1 and associated CVEs with PHP 5.6.27 and 7.0.12
- Add support for rdkafka in PHP 7
- Add php 5.6.26 and 5.6.27, remove php 5.6.24 and 5.6.25
- Add php 7.0.11 and 7.0.12, remove php 7.0.9 and 7.0.10
- Add nginx 1.11.5, remove nginx 1.11.4
- Add nginx 1.10.2, remove nginx 1.10.1
Default binary versions: php 5.5.38, composer 1.2.1, httpd 2.4.23, newrelic 126.96.36.199, nginx 1.11.5
updated to v1.5.11 (from v1.5.10)
- python-buildpack BOSH release now available on bosh.io at http://bosh.io/releases/github.com/cloudfoundry/python-buildpack-release
Default binary versions: python 2.7.12
updated to v1.6.27 (from v1.6.26)
- Add node 4.6.1, remove node 4.6.0
- Add bundler 1.13.5, remove bundler 1.13.1
Default binary versions: ruby 2.3.1, node 4.6.1
updated to v1.3.12 (from v1.3.11)
- Add nginx 1.11.5, remove nginx 1.11.4
- staticfile-buildpack BOSH release now available on bosh.io at http://bosh.io/releases/github.com/cloudfoundry/staticfile-buildpack-release
- Fixed container startup issues with Linux 4.4
- Improved HM9000 actual state processing time for large number of instances (> 10k)
- Reduced connection count to etcd on start when there is a stampede on start ( 35k -> 65)
- No changes.
- Bumped from v126 to v133. Functional changes:
consul_agentjob only drains when in server mode, not in client mode. details
- Set performance raft_multiplier to 1 for Consul process. details
- Change default value of
consul.agent.dns_config.allow_staleto true and
consul.agent.dns_config.max_staleto 30s in
consul_agentjob running in
mode: serverno longer needs to be configured with
- Bumped from v11 to v14. Functional changes: bump to golang 1.7, enables forwarding of nats logs to a syslog drain
Recommended Versions of Additional Releases
These versions are soft recommendations, as several different versions of these releases may work correctly with this version of cf-release. - Diego release v0.1487.0. Release notes for v0.1487.0. - Garden-Runc release v1.0.0. Release notes for v1.0.0 · v0.9.2 · v0.9.1. - etcd release v78. Release notes for v78 · v77 · v76 · v75 · v74. - cflinuxfs2-rootfs release v1.38.0. Release notes for v1.38.0 · v1.37.0 · v1.36.0.
Job Spec Changes
- CAPI v1.9.0 Job Spec Changes and v1.10.0 Job Spec Changes
etcd.network_diagnostics_duration_in_secondsproperty with default 30 to
etcdjob property to avoid filling up log aggregation services. details
etcd.enable_network_diagnosticsand default to true. details details
## Recommended BOSH Stemcell Versions - real IaaS: 3263.8 - BOSH-Lite: 3262.2
Note: For AWS you should use the Xen-HVM stemcells rather than Xen.
These are soft recommendations; several different versions of the stemcells are likely to work fine with this version of cf-release and the corresponding versions of the additional releases listed above.
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release?v=246 --sha1 50ddad48110e24170b215eec653d407480638c9a
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: cf version: "246"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: 50ddad48110e24170b215eec653d407480638c9a release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release?v=246 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release?v=246