You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/cf-release. It was created based on the commit
The cf-release v225 was released on November 16, 2015.
Contents: - CC and Service Broker APIs - Runtime - Buildpacks and Stacks - Identity - Routing - Loggregator - Internal Components - Job Spec Changes - Recommended BOSH Release and Stemcell Versions - Recommended Diego Version - Recommended Garden Linux Version
CC and Service Broker APIs
CC API Version: 2.43.0
Service Broker API Version: 2.7
- [Experimental] Work continues on /v3 and Application Process Types details
- [Experimental] Work continues on Private Brokers details
- [Experimental] Work continues on TCP Routing details
- HM9000 HTTP client now uses default SSL cert store details
- Fixed bug introduced in cf-release v223 where CC did not immediately stop Diego apps details
- Enable staging and running bandwidth configuration. details
- Add IFB interface to limit container egress (host ingress) bandwidth. details
Buildpacks and Stacks
updated to 1.17.0 (from 1.15.0)
Notably, this release addresses USN-2788-2, “unzip vulnerabilities”, which is related to: - CVE-2015-7696 “Heap buffer overflow when extracting password-protected archive” - CVE-2015-7697 “Infinite loop when extracting password-protected archive”
This release contains only non-critical updates to the rootfs. See the receipt changes at this commit for more information.
This release notably adds a set of commonly-used locales. See https://github.com/cloudfoundry/stacks/blob/master/cflinuxfs2/build/generate-all-locales.sh for details of what’s supported.
updated to v1.5.2 (from v1.5.1)
- Gracefully handle unsupported or unreleased node builds and avoid using heroku binaries. (https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/107939290)
- SHA256: 2a8ac3edddd59d03ebb1664f20a8bad9aecab839ab88d7800a82c364dd47f7e6
Work continues on support for TCP Routing
- CC API client can now request a random port when creating a TCP route using query parameter
- CC API client can now retrieve TCP routes for a specified port using query parameter
- No changes since 224
No changes to any internal components.
Job Spec Changes
Recommended BOSH Release and Stemcell Versions
- BOSH Release Version: bosh/223
- BOSH Stemcell Version(s): bosh-aws-xen-hvm-ubuntu-trusty-go_agent/3104
These are soft recommendations; several different versions of the BOSH release and stemcell are likely to work fine with this version of cf-release.
Recommended Diego Version
This is a soft recommendation; several different versions of the diego-release may work fine with this version of cf-release.
Recommended Garden Linux Version
This is a soft recommendation; several different versions of the garden-linux release may work fine with this version of cf-release and the aforementioned version of diego-release.
Recommended ETCD Version for Diego Deployment
- Etcd final release 18
This is a soft recommendation; several different versions of the etcd release may work fine with this version of cf-release and the aforementioned version of diego-release.
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "cf" version: "225" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release?v=225" sha1: "d4668747f7ae7a4c02cd43536a3dcc625def8c7f"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 d4668747f7ae7a4c02cd43536a3dcc625def8c7f \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release?v=225