You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/cf-release. It was created based on the commit
The cf-release v204 was released on March 19th, 2015 - Note cf-release is now 5.1 GB. BOSH Director’s nginx has a 5GB limit on upload size. If you are uploading cf-release into BOSH Director that has never before deployed cf, your upload will fail. Instructions for modifying this configuration on BOSH Director here. For BOSH-Lite here The buildpacks team has a skinny buildpacks epic that should help with this issue.
- Upgrading php buildpack to v3.1.0 details
- Upgrading ruby buildpack to v1.3.0 details
- Upgrading python buildpack to v1.2.0 details
- Upgrading nodejs buildpack to v1.2.0 details
- Upgrading go buildpack to v1.2.0 details
- [Experimental] Work continues on support for Asynchronous Service Instance Operations details
- Bug fixed to prevent long-lived service instances from getting stuck in “update in progress” on bind or unbind details
- [Experimental] Work continues on /v3 and Application Process Types details
- [Experimental] Work continues on Route API details
- [Experimental] Reverting ca-truster job for adding custom CA Certificates to the trust store on vms in cf-release
- Recursive deletion of a space no longer aborts after first failure to delete a resource within (deleting all resources that can be deleted) and deletion of service instances and bindings are not rolled back, preventing orphans. Deletion of applications during recursive deletion of a space remains in a transaction; failure to delete one app will roll back deletion of all apps in the space.
- You can now configure
dea_next.allow_host_accessproperty in cf-release manifest. details
- This allows containers on the same host to be able to communicate with each other assuming security groups allow it.
- Change v2 directory server port to 32766 details
-W interactiveto awk so that it does not buffer writing to stdout/stderr details
- Update rootfs blobs in cf-release. Addresses CVE-2014-9680 details
- cloudfoundry/cf-release #635: Removing unnecessary meta.openstack in openstack stub details
- BOSH Version: 148
- Stemcell Version: 2859
- CC Api Version: 2.23.0
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "cf" version: "204" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release?v=204" sha1: "8de7cb26c41d1103c1d0286df7722d4866093a1e"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 8de7cb26c41d1103c1d0286df7722d4866093a1e \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release?v=204