The cf-release v192 was released on November 6th, 2014
- Changed HM9000 to communicate with Cloud Countroller over HTTP, and not NATS to address an issue where HM9000’s API stops responding to requests details
- Deprecated AppEvent in Cloud Controller details
- Cloud Controller worker names now include job index details
- Reverted a commit using git: urls details
- Fixed an issue where dir_server was leaking inotify watches details
- Allowed login server to be disabled via spiff templates details
- Fixed an issue where logs were not being captured when an app is shutting down details
- Fixed a bug where 2 apps in 2 different orgs could be mapped to the same route details
- The format for graphite keys that collector will emit is changing to include the ip address of the job that is reporting metrics.
- Originally it was sending:
- Now it will be sending:
- Originally it was sending:
- Upgrading ruby buildpack to v1.1.3 details
- Started work on Process Types (experimental) details
- Users can change the plan for a service instance, if support for the feature is declared by the service broker details
- Loggregator firehose details
- Property changes for firehose details
- Bug fixed where application shutdown logs were not being collected by loggregator
- Loggregator streaming endpoint can use a cookie to get the oauth token (allows js clients to stream logs)
- Bug fixes for recovering when NATS connection is lost
- Syslog configuration consolidated into metron package
- Syslog aggregator package removed (use metron package for syslog forwarding)
- Property changes for loggregator firehose details
- Change Email functionality
- The Login Server now supports Change Email for users. Authenticated users can request a change to their email from the Account Settings page and verify the new email via the same process as Account Creation. Once verified, the new email is reflected on the user account. If the Username is same as the email, both get updated at the same time. This feature is only restricted to users stored in the internal UAA user store. The users from external sources such as LDAP and SAML are treated as read-only
- Integration with Notifications Server
- Login Server now supports integration with a central Notifications Server which provides the ability to manage and send emails. Standard flows like Create New Account , Password Reset & Change Email can now use the Notifications Server for sending emails to users if configured.
- Updated to Spring Security OAuth V2 -The Spring Security OAuth library has been updated from version 1.0.5 to 2.0.3.
- Apart from bug fixes, major highlights include modernization and ease of use for OAuth server and client apps on Spring. More details about the changes can be found here:
Deployed with - BOSH Version: 106 - Stemcell Version: 2719.3 - CC Api Version: 2.17.0
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release?v=192 --sha1 92c0ecf0dcf183335215d3f1da9a39d1740424c6
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: cf version: "192"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: 92c0ecf0dcf183335215d3f1da9a39d1740424c6 release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release?v=192 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release?v=192