The cf-release v191 was released on October 22nd, 2014
- Updated HAProxy to disable SSLv3. This addresses POODLE CVE-2014-3566
- Reverted default AWS instance types back to m1 and c1 due to instability experienced with m3 and c3 instance types
- Added VCAP_APPLICATION to the /v2/apps/:guid/env endpoint
- Added /v2/apps/:guid/copy_bits endpoint (Experimental)
- Updated to latest gnatsd as of October 7th, 2014
Deployed with - BOSH Version: 106 - Stemcell Version: 2719.3 - CC Api Version: 2.16.0
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release?v=191 --sha1 b2caf71a8be09fa46757fc16d1768aa15805a0c9
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: cf version: "191"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: b2caf71a8be09fa46757fc16d1768aa15805a0c9 release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release?v=191 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release?v=191