[Fixes yanked bosh-release v255.7]
- Potential problem in one of the DB migrations for Postgres
- We have seen only one environment affected
- Slow compiled release uploads:
- when release contains packages with duplicate fingerprints
- when release does not contains license artifact
bosh cck command failing with ‘Recreate VM’ option when manifest explicitly specified
- Minor diff-ing errors
This release includes new CLI 1.3215.3.0.
This release does not include stemcell series.
Reference BOSH release in the deployment manifest used with
releases: - name: bosh version: "255.8" url: https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/bosh?v=255.8 sha1: 6b12652650b87810dcef1be1f6a6d23f1c0c13a7
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: 6b12652650b87810dcef1be1f6a6d23f1c0c13a7 release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/bosh?v=255.8 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/bosh?v=255.8