- Switched to Slack, everyone is invited: #bosh on https://slack.cloudfoundry.org
- Allow to keep same deployment job name when using
migrated_from feature will be announced and documented shortly
- Fixes DNS address update during resurrection when DNS DB was not configured
- Error shows as
Model.set_dataset takes one of the following classes as an argument
- Properly escape values in HM templates
- Fixes IP allocation bug during transition to new cloud-config configuration
- Possible error
Failed to reserve IP '10.244.0.166' for 'cf1': already reserved will be fixed in the next release
This release includes 3177 stemcell series.
Reference BOSH release in the deployment manifest used with
releases: - name: bosh version: "246" url: https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/bosh?v=246 sha1: c410ed4fc53fb1432a5d64174e2222e883173a16
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: c410ed4fc53fb1432a5d64174e2222e883173a16 release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/bosh?v=246 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/bosh?v=246