You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry-incubator/bosh-azure-cpi-release. It was created based on the commit
- Support light stemcells.
- Support to create Windows VM with managed disks.
Need to add below configs in global
azure properties in
azure: windows: username: xxxx # Admin user to use when spinning up new Windows VMs. Only available for Windows password: xxxx # Password to use when spinning up new Windows VMs. Only available for Windows
- Fix an issue in v21 that old compute API version does not support
sku property in
- Fix an issue in v21 that it wrongly sets permission of the container
stemcell when storage accounts are premium.
- Add how to test interfaces with
bosh_azure_console in docs/development.md
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "bosh-azure-cpi" version: "22" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator/bosh-azure-cpi-release?v=22" sha1: "f0195fc10059527c661aa01d116d90557cf3d14d"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 f0195fc10059527c661aa01d116d90557cf3d14d \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator/bosh-azure-cpi-release?v=22