You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry-incubator/bosh-azure-cpi-release. It was created based on the commit
- Upgrade azure-storage-ruby to v0.11.3.
- Please see release notes of azure-storage-ruby v0.11.3
- Support Azure US government.
- You can set environment to
AzureUSGovernment to deploy BOSH/CF on Azure US government.
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "bosh-azure-cpi" version: "19" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator/bosh-azure-cpi-release?v=19" sha1: "1fe2dff904d15cf270cf0b9ab4f93a9f0d8e9f8b"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 1fe2dff904d15cf270cf0b9ab4f93a9f0d8e9f8b \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry-incubator/bosh-azure-cpi-release?v=19