Changes from v1.5.3 to v1.5.4
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.1.1.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.1.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v89.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v32.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v1.45.0.
BBS Relational Datastore
- As a Diego operator, I expect the BBS to guard against network failure of its MySQL database connection
Local Route Emitters (Experimental)
- As a Diego operator, I expect to be able to operate the cell-local route-emitters at scale
- In local route-emitter mode, the registered endpoints for an evacuating LRP instance should switch over with minimal overlap
- As a Diego Windows Cell operator, I expect to be able to operate route-emitters local to my windows cells
- Convert remaining Diego components to use config files instead of command-line arguments
- Remove unused communicationTimeout parameter and cfhttp initialization from Diego fileserver
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
diego.route_emitter.job_name: Job name for route_emitter Linux and Windows variants. Operators should not need to change this property.
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.5.4 --sha1 4126d16c624e019bcf4181f304ef7ac3e80ef319
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: diego version: "1.5.4"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: 4126d16c624e019bcf4181f304ef7ac3e80ef319 release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.5.4 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.5.4