Changes from v1.2.0 to v1.3.0
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.0.4.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.1.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v87.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v32.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v1.43.0.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT USE this version of Diego if you set the
diego.executor.memory_capacity_mb BOSH properties to explicit numeric values, instead of relying on the
"auto" default. The configuration refactoring of the cell rep in story #135348391 accidentally introduced a regression that prevents the cell rep from starting with these numeric values configured. The Diego team will release Diego v1.3.1 with a fix as soon as possible.
- As a Diego operator, I expect the HTTP route-emitter to stop registering routes for evacuating instances as early as is safely possible
Local Route Emitters (Experimental)
- As a Diego operator, I expect to be able to run the route-emitter in an experimental cell-local mode
Test Suites and Tooling
- As a Diego operator, I expect the examples/aws bosh-init instructions to include configuration for a health-monitor user so that the health monitor can send appropriately tagged metrics to datadog
- As a CF operator, I expect the AWS examples to include instructions for generating and using UAA and loggregator TLS credentials (in flight)
- Investigate a hanging cfdot integration test
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
diego.rep.job_name: Used to distinguish between the rep and rep_windows jobs.
diego.route_emitter.local_mode: Experimental flag to enable cell-local mode for the route-emitter job.
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.3.0 --sha1 cf196453ece5ded66060916375fed30cfa48de71
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: diego version: "1.3.0"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: cf196453ece5ded66060916375fed30cfa48de71 release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.3.0 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.3.0