Changes from v1.24.0 to v1.25.0
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.9.0.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.7.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v117.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v35.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-release v1.146.0.
NOTE: This version of diego-release is the first one in which the final release has SHA-256 checksums for its jobs, package, and license file instead of SHA1 checksums. This release requires a BOSH director at v261 or later and an updated version of the v1 (Ruby) BOSH CLI.
- As a BBS API client, I expect to see events from the removal of evacuating ActualLRPs during LRP convergence
- As a BBS API client, I expect to be able to annotate Task and LRP egress rules so that I can track their source
- As a Diego operator, I expect the ssh-proxy to terminate a client connection after a small number of failed authentication attempts
Component Logging and Metrics
Test Suites and Tooling
- As a Diego developer, I expect the benchmark BBS test suite to append to the log file specified in the benchmark config instead of overwriting it (in flight)
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
BOSH link changes
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.25.0 --sha1 892247d109f1d57880da7140a1db5f8f8ce0920a
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: diego version: "1.25.0"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: 892247d109f1d57880da7140a1db5f8f8ce0920a release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.25.0 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.25.0