Changes from v1.18.1 to v1.19.0
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.8.0.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.4.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v112.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v35.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-release v1.133.0.
Local Route Emitters
- route-emitter in tcp mode should apply events cached during syncing
- route-emitter should not re-emit optimistically removed actual LRPs during sync cycle
De-Consuling Locks (Experimental)
- As a Locket client, I expect the locket repository to contain documentation about the locket API
- As a CF operator, I expect the deployment to fail if the locket-enabled BBS or auctioneer cannot connect to or authenticate to the locket service successfully
Container Networking Support (Experimental)
- As a Diego operator, I expect to be able to opt the route-emitters into broadcasting instance IPs and ports in HTTP and TCP route registrations so that the routers can connect to them directly (in flight)
Declarative Health Checks (Experimental)
- As a BBS API client, I can specify HTTP and TCP healthchecks on LRPs declaratively so that I avoid specifying the healthcheck implementation
Component Logging and Metrics
- As a Diego operator, I expect the BBS to emit its request latency only periodically, instead of on every request
- cloudfoundry/lager #25: add lgctx package
- As a Diego contributor, I would like etcd listed as a dependency in CONTRIBUTING.md while our test suite depends on it
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
BOSH link changes
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.19.0 --sha1 2ad4a90a73897b0e0268850f5feeb7d5e512da0d
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: diego version: "1.19.0"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: 2ad4a90a73897b0e0268850f5feeb7d5e512da0d release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.19.0 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.19.0