You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/diego-release. It was created based on the commit
Changes from v1.16.0 to v1.16.1
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.7.0.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.4.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v108.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v35.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-release v1.123.0.
BBS Relational Datastore
- The BBS should not drop and recreate its data tables when it fails to fetch the version configuration value from the database
Local Route Emitters
- As a Diego operator, I expect the route-emitters running in cell-local mode not to communicate with the consul agent API
De-Consuling Locks (Experimental)
- As a Diego operator, I expect that components configured to claim both a locket and a consul lock can eventually make forward progress despite network partitions
v2 Loggregator API Adoption (Experimental)
App Logging and Metrics
- As a CF app developer, I expect to see log output from the healthcheck that caused an app instance to be considered failed so that I can diagnose failures
Component Logging and Metrics
- As a Diego operator, I expect the reps periodically to emit a metric counting how many instances they are currently starting so I can determine which cells are under stress over time
- nfs driver and broker logs get redacted
- cloudfoundry/lager #24: Add RedactingWriterSink class to lager for log filtering
Test Suites and Tooling
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
BOSH link changes
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "diego" version: "1.16.1" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.16.1" sha1: "dc4cf19f1c81ff38cb4e6e9f04ef4ad3e9423bd7"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 dc4cf19f1c81ff38cb4e6e9f04ef4ad3e9423bd7 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.16.1