Changes from v1.15.3 to v1.16.0
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.7.0.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.4.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v106.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v35.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-release v1.120.0.
- As a CF admin, I expect to be able to set an app security group rule that enables logging for UDP or ICMP traffic
Container Networking Support (Experimental)
- As a BBS API client, I expect each ActualLRP with nonzero networking information also includes the internal container IP
v2 Loggregator API Adoption (Experimental)
- Have client batch messages into Metron to lower CPU utilization
- cloudfoundry/diego-release #308: Upgrade to go-loggregator v2.0.0
- cloudfoundry/volman #2: Upgrade to go-loggregator v2.0.0
- cloudfoundry/inigo #17: Upgrade to go-loggregator v2.0.0
- cloudfoundry/rep #14: Upgrade to go-loggregator v2.0.0
- cloudfoundry/executor #26: Upgrade to go-loggregator v2.0.0
Test Suites and Tooling
- remove hardcoded path to garden release in scripts/run-inigo
- Convert warp-drive environment to cf-deployment and migrate to GCP
- cloudfoundry/executor #23: Add arbitrary guard to unbounded cert rotation check loop
- etcd2sql dusts should start at CF v241/Diego v0.1460.0 since postgres-release breaks upgrade from 9.4.6
- Investigate flakey test https://diego.ci.cf-app.com/teams/main/pipelines/main/jobs/units-common/builds/371
- Update ActualLRPNetInfos in benchmarks
- As a CF contributor, I expect cloudfoundry/systemcerts to use the code.cloudfoundry.org import path internally
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
BOSH link changes
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.16.0 --sha1 9b6c9f26c7806c304226c943d16f450737d2a7e1
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: diego version: "1.16.0"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: 9b6c9f26c7806c304226c943d16f450737d2a7e1 release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.16.0 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.16.0