You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/diego-release. It was created based on the commit
Changes from v1.0.0 to v1.1.0
- Verified with garden-runc-release v1.0.3.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.0.9.
- Verified with etcd-release v86.
- Verified with cf-mysql-release v32.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v1.40.0.
BBS Relational Datastore
- As a Diego operator, I expect to have comprehensive documentation about using a Postgres data store for the BBS
- cloudfoundry/cacheddownloader #10: When the cache size is set too small we get lots of duplicated cache directories
Test Suites and Tooling
- As a CF operator, I expect the AWS examples to include instructions for generating and using UAA and loggregator TLS credentials (in flight)
- Make subnets in aws boosh template extensible and fix funky cells
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "diego" version: "1.1.0" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.1.0" sha1: "2376d87327f8dd00009844eb0dae50365835e2d4"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 2376d87327f8dd00009844eb0dae50365835e2d4 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=1.1.0