You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/diego-release. It was created based on the commit
Changes from v0.1486.0 to v0.1487.0
- Verified with garden-linux-release v0.324.0.
- Verified with garden-runc-release v0.9.0.
- Verified with garden-windows-bosh-release v0.0.6.
- Verified with etcd-release v72.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v1.34.0.
BBS Relational Datastore
- As a Diego operator, I expect the DesiredLRP routes data to be encrypted in the Diego relational database
- ActualLRPs on SQL should have more space for crash reasons and placement errors
- As a BBS API client, I would like to observe that my LRP instances are not running or my Tasks have failed because there are no cells available matching those placement tags (in flight)
- As a Diego operator, I would like the ID of each cell to contain the BOSH VM ID as well as the job and index
- As a cfdot user, I expect to be able to create a DesiredLRP
- As a cfdot user, I expect to be able to delete a DesiredLRP
- Several cfdot commands should fail on too many arguments
- Add required argument to usage in cfdot desired-lrp
Container Networking Support (Experimental)
- As a Diego operator, I expect each cell rep to register itself in Consul DNS as the ‘cell’ service with a tag given by its cell ID, suitably normalized
- Remove stale submodule registrations from .gitmodules in diego-release and investigate why they’re not removed automatically
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "diego" version: "0.1487.0" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1487.0" sha1: "f173af7117baa34cff97cf4355f958ea536a45d0"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 f173af7117baa34cff97cf4355f958ea536a45d0 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1487.0