Changes from v0.1467.0 to v0.1468.0
- Verified with garden-linux-release v0.337.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v45.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v0.2.0.
IMPORTANT: This version of Diego is vulnerable to CVE-2016-3091, which is related to the Diego executor’s parsing of log output at UTF-8 boundaries. We strongly recommend that all operators on Diego v0.1468.0 through v0.1470.0 upgrade to Diego v0.1471.0 or later. Diego v0.1472.0 is recommended for use with the recently released CF v237 and should be compatible with CF v236.
BBS Relational Datastore (Experimental)
- As a Diego developer, I expect BBS unit tests to run against both MySQL and etcd in CI (in flight)
- As a Diego developer, I expect inigo and component integration test suites to run against both MySQL and etcd in CI (in flight)
- ClaimActualLRP should set the Since field on the ActualLRP and should be a no-op if nothing important changes
Volume Support (Experimental)
- cephfs driver can be colocated on the Cell
- Volume Drivers are discoverable
- remove spec file writing from the certification suite (and add to fakedriver for tcp).
- fakedriver certified with json spec
Component Logging and Metrics
- Change BBS
Client, and add logging to the methods (in flight)
- As a Diego operator, I would like to see a higher signal-to-noise ratio in the BBS logs
- Do not log ssh routes private key in bbs logs.
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
benchmark-bbs.ginkgo_nodes: Number of Ginkgo nodes to run in BBS benchmark test suite. Defaults to 4.
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1468.0 --sha1 8af899d5ad91f8b6b8b49e76856ebdafae2ad191
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: diego version: "0.1468.0"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: 8af899d5ad91f8b6b8b49e76856ebdafae2ad191 release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1468.0 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1468.0