You can find the source of this version on GitHub at cloudfoundry/diego-release. It was created based on the commit
Changes from v0.1466.0 to v0.1467.0
- Verified with garden-linux-release v0.337.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v45.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v0.2.0.
BBS Relational Datastore (Experimental)
- As a Diego operator, I can run a CF+Diego deployment backed by a MySQL DB instance
- As a Diego developer, I expect to run Diego BBS benchmarks against an AWS environment with the BBS backed by an RDS MySQL instance
- ClaimActualLRP should set the Since field on the ActualLRP and should be a no-op if nothing important changes (in flight)
Container Networking Support (Experimental)
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
diego.bbs.sql.max_open_connections: Maximum number of connections for the BBS to hold to the SQL database.
benchmark-bbs.sql.db_connection_string: Connection string to use for SQL backend in the BBS benchmark test suite errand.
You can reference this release in your deployment manifest from the
- name: "diego" version: "0.1467.0" url: "https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1467.0" sha1: "db121545f751d00efdc83fcff84655633b9450f4"
Or upload it to your director with the
bosh upload-release --sha1 db121545f751d00efdc83fcff84655633b9450f4 \ https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1467.0