Changes from v0.1464.0 to v0.1465.0
- Verified with garden-linux-release v0.336.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v44.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v0.2.0
Note: The Diego team fixed an incorrect SHA checksum for the license blob in the 0.1463.0 final release manifest. To ensure that the tags on the diego-release repository correspond to valid versions, the
v0.1464.0 tags were moved to commits with the updated release manifest. If these tags are already checked out in a clone of this repository, running
git fetch --tags will update them. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
BBS Relational Datastore (Experimental)
- When I invoke a command through the Diego SSH proxy, I should receive its stderr output as stderr output of the ssh client
- As a Diego team member, I expect to have a CF+Diego environment for CI against guardian
- As a Diego operator, I would like to be able to opt into using guardian as the Garden implementation on all my cells
- Diego manifest generation should take the syslog_daemon_config properties from the CF manifest
- release version overriding is not working in diego-release/scripts/generate-deployment-manifest
- cloudfoundry-incubator/diego-release #153: Make the BBS advertise address configurable
- cloudfoundry-incubator/diego-release #157: Add iaas-settings for vsphere
- As a space developer, I expect the ‘source’ for logging for processes to be [APP/PROC/PROCESS_TYPE/INDEX]
- Update/Validate the behavior of pid_utils in diego-release.
- Update dropsonde library in diego-release
- Update version of noaa library in diego-release and use new consumer
- Bump crypto
Test Suites and Tooling
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
diego.bbs.advertisement_base_hostname: Suffix for the BBS advertised hostname. Defaults to
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1465.0 --sha1 b30bda4c199e6b2748d9358837aa988b8e5c7e0b
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: diego version: "0.1465.0"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: b30bda4c199e6b2748d9358837aa988b8e5c7e0b release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1465.0 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1465.0