Changes from v0.1463.0 to v0.1464.0
- Verified with garden-linux-release v0.335.0.
- Verified with etcd-release v44.
- Verified with cflinuxfs2-rootfs-release v0.1.0
BBS Relational Datastore (Experimental)
- cloudfoundry-incubator/diego-release #155: Bump the timeout for certification updates to a full minute, match BOSH.
- As a Diego operator, I would like to be able to configure the rep to trust additional CAs only for downloads
- When the rep is shutting down after finishing evacuation, it should remove its evacuating ActualLRPs
- as a space developer, I can specify multiple ports on a process type
Volume Support (Experimental)
- cephfs driver can be colocated on the Cell
- Volume Drivers have an Unix Socket transport
- move fakedriver acceptance from cmd/volman to fakedriver/acceptance
Rootfs Release Extraction
- As a Diego team developer, I expect all Diego CI environments to consume final versions of the cflinuxfs2-rootfs release
- cloudfoundry-incubator/diego-release #151: Require consul certs and keys from cf manifest
- prepare to remove non-encrypted support from Consul by updating cf and diego manifest templates
compilation.workersmanifest configurable and decrease the number of workers for bosh-lite.
Component Logging and Metrics
- cloudfoundry-incubator/candiedyaml #19: Add quotes around strings containing a colon followed by whitespace
- cloudfoundry-incubator/candiedyaml #20: Allow strings to start with a colon
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
diego.executor.ca_certs_for_downloads: Bundle of additional CAs for the executor to trust when downloading assets.
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1464.0 --sha1 c6e5ccbc5929dc1aa5874af2e4b51332b4a021a6
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: diego version: "0.1464.0"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: c6e5ccbc5929dc1aa5874af2e4b51332b4a021a6 release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1464.0 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1464.0