Changes from v0.1462.0 to v0.1463.0
Note: We decided to remove the consul-agent port properties that were added to the diego-release BOSH jobs in Diego v0.1462.0. The HTTP API port on the consul-agent job in consul-release cannot itself be configured, so the port properties would not be immediately useful, and if it is made configurable in the future it may make more sense for the entire address or URL to be configurable instead. We hope the removal of these properties has not inconvenienced anyone consuming the release.
BBS Relational Datastore (Experimental)
- When the rep is shutting down after finishing evacuation, it should remove its evacuating ActualLRPs
Volume Support (Experimental)
- CI runs VolMan integration tests using CephFS driver and Ceph cluster
- tasks can create and mount a volume
- LRPs can create and mount a volume
- volman can remove volumes
- Auctioneer filters cells by volume driver
- executor and rep function correctly with volman disabled
- CAPI Release - CC Bridge components (in flight)
Test Suites and Tooling
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1463.0 --sha1 bddfd1001f4a34b3ad27632a10ffcdf4b3731b45
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: diego version: "0.1463.0"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: bddfd1001f4a34b3ad27632a10ffcdf4b3731b45 release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1463.0 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1463.0