Changes from v0.1452.0 to v0.1453.0
Note that due to breaking changes in manifest-generation introduced in cf-release, the manifest-generation scripts in this version of diego-release are compatible only with cf-release@0665d0e or later. Those scripts are therefore incompatible with CF v230 or earlier, but will be compatible with CF v231 when it is released.
- cloudfoundry-incubator/diego-release #128: Update loggregator and metron properties to match latest loggregator
- Change bosh property names for loggregator TLS certs to “standard format”
Component Logging and Metrics
- The route-emitter should log and emit metrics if it detects two distinct instances with the same address in its in-memory routing table
Test Suites and Tooling
- As a Diego operator, I would like a script to generate a vizzini errand manifest for my Diego deployment (in flight)
- Investigate recent flakiness in unit tests
- cloudfoundry-incubator/diego-release #134: Fixed broken link
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1453.0 --sha1 2b71808c6f6954a0afbb6974b43a66ec1551fc39
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: diego version: "0.1453.0"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: 2b71808c6f6954a0afbb6974b43a66ec1551fc39 release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1453.0 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1453.0