Changes from v0.1447.0 to v0.1448.0
- As a Diego developer, I would like the BBS benchmark suite to run periodic rep bulk retrieval loops (in flight)
- As a BBS API client, I would like to be able to suppress all log output on a RunAction
- Suppress health-check log output on CF apps
- Switch windows app lifecycle to bsdtar (in flight)
- Improve logging in nsync-listener handlers (in flight)
Test Suites and Tooling
- Continual app polling in upgrade test suite should have a small tolerance for request failures
- Add git pre-push hook to prevent pushing to master of diego-release
BOSH job changes
BOSH property changes
benchmark-bbs.num_reps: Number of rep processes to simulate in BBS benchmark test.
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1448.0 --sha1 8930ac583ecfbd3b8fa556bcf07a3fbb056eca6b
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: diego version: "0.1448.0"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: 8930ac583ecfbd3b8fa556bcf07a3fbb056eca6b release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1448.0 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/diego-release?v=0.1448.0