The cf-release v201 was released on March 4th, 2015
NOTE: It is highly recommended that you first deploy stemcell 2859+ before upgrading to this release. We have also found that network traffic on the newer AWS instance types appears to be more stable with the 3.16 kernel that is available as of 2859. details
- A new stack
cflinuxfs2derived from Ubuntu 14.04.2 (Trusty Tahr) is now available
- Work is in progress by the Buildpacks team to update buildpacks to support the new stack. details
- The Java buildpack already works with the new stack.
- The default stack for newly pushed apps will remain
lucid64by default until the buildpacks have all been updated.
- If configured, users can then opt-in to the new stack with
cf push APP-NAME -s cflinuxfs2. See manifest configuration options for stacks below (next section).
- Upgrading the php buildpack to v3.0.4 details
- Upgrading the Java Buildpack to version 2.7 details
- Org Managers can now share private domains across specific organizations details
- Work continues on /v3 and Application Process Types details
- Work continues on support for Asynchronous Service Instance Operations details
- Improved error handling and descriptive error messages
- Operations are block while in progress
- Brokers can declare a polling interval, admins can configure a default interval and max attempts
- Audit events created for async operations
- API docs being published, changes for this feature are marked Experimental and subject to backward incompatible change
- Renaming a service instance no longer causes instance to become stuck in ‘update in progress’ details
- Add default value for dea_next.advertise_interval_in_seconds in cc spec details
- Updated LoggregatorEmitter to 4.0.0 * Rescue all exceptions when emitting. details
VCAP_APPLICATIONno longer does BASH variable substitution details
- cloudfoundry/cf-release #616: Added networks properties for postgres and nfs details
- cloudfoundry/cloud_controller_ng #331: Allow db:rollback to roll back multiple migrations details
- cloudfoundry/dea_ng #161: startup script evals user environment variables before
- cloudfoundry/cf-release #622: Set default to 64000 max conn details
- pruneThresholdInSeconds added to router.start and router.greet messages details
- cloudfoundry/gorouter #75: Allow keepalives to the front-end proxy details
- Fixed an issue where deleting a route bound to a running app with multiple routes would actually result in a small amount of downtime for the app details
- Changed limit parameter for fog to a string instead of a symbol to fix issues with use of blobstores using
- Updated lucid64 and cflinuxfs2 to address CVE-2013-7423, CVE-2014-9402, CVE-2015-1472, CVE-2015-1473 detail
- Updated ca-certificates for lucid64 to address USN-2509-1 detail
- Upgraded gorouter,hm9000 to golang 1.4.2 details
- Upgraded DEA and Warden to Ruby 2.1.4 details
Manifest configuration options for stacks
- It is not yet possible to specify via manifest to change the default stack. We hope to make that available in the next cf-release details
- If nothing is specified for
cc.stacksin your manifest then lucid64 and cflinuxfs2 stacks will both be available and lucid64 is the default stack if no stack specified when pushing an app.
- lucid64 will currently always be available as a stack whether explicitly specified or not. There is a story in the Runtime backlog allow it to be removed via manifest configuration. details
- If you have another stack already specified in
cc.stacksyou will need to add cflinuxfs2 explicitly.
cc: stacks: - name: cflinuxfs2 description: Cloud Foundry Linux-based filesystem - name: otherstack description: Another stack
- Fixed several go routine leaks in doppler. details
- Fixed use cases around use_ssl_flag. details
- Merged github pull request for making envelope.Origin a getter. details
- New integration-level test suites for doppler to improve reliability.
- BOSH Version: 148
- Stemcell Version: 2859
- CC Api Version: 2.22.0
Upload this release version to the Director:
$ bosh upload-release https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release?v=201 --sha1 7618bfc553a2fbcf4fd45c1c19cebbc25a258f40
Modify deployment manifest to use this release in addition to any other used releases:
releases: - name: cf version: "201"
Finally add needed deployment jobs and specify values for required properties.
Optionally download sha1: 7618bfc553a2fbcf4fd45c1c19cebbc25a258f40 release tarball locally:
# ...or download it directly using curl $ curl -L -J -O https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release?v=201 # or with wget... $ wget --content-disposition https://bosh.io/d/github.com/cloudfoundry/cf-release?v=201