The NFS Mounter sets up an NFS mount at a specific location. It can be used with the Cloud Controller to save assets to the NFS Server.
???s with appropriate values.
Following example does not account for release job
collocation or for optional/conflicting properties.
NFS server for droplets and apps (not used in an AWS deploy, use s3 instead)
Domain name for NFS idmapd
bool to use NFS4 (not used in an AWS deploy, use s3 instead)
Pipefs directory for NFS idmapd
Path to share from the remote NFS server (not used in an AWS deploy, use s3 instead)
Location to mount the nfs share
Templates are rendered and placed onto corresponding
instances during the deployment process. This job's templates
will be placed into
- bin/handle_nfs_blobstore.sh (handle_nfs_blobstore.sh.erb)
- bin/nfs_mounter_crontab (nfs_mounter_crontab)
- bin/nfs_mounter_ctl (nfs_mounter_ctl.erb)
- bin/pre-start (pre-start.sh.erb)
- config/idmapd.conf (idmapd.conf.erb)
- config/nfs-common (nfs-common)
Runtime package dependencies
Packages are compiled and placed onto corresponding
instances during the deployment process. Packages will be